Wakehurst is open for you to explore.
With over 500 acres to discover, there is plenty of space for you to roam safely through our wild botanic garden. You can always find a quiet spot to reconnect with nature and we hope your visit provides much-needed fresh air and respite.
Please book a time slot for your visit to help us reduce queues and keep visitors and staff safe.
To protect our amazing plants (and our visitors) we have a few dos and don'ts around behaviour in the gardens to read before you come. Please note only registered disability assistance dogs are allowed in the gardens and must be on a lead.
If you or your guest has symptoms of COVID-19 or are self-isolating, then you must postpone until it is safe for you to visit.
When booking remember:
• You will have 30 minutes from your chosen time slot to enter the Gardens; once you're inside, stay as long as you like.
• Please do not arrive before the time on your ticket.
• Members must bring ID and membership card, or proof of membership number
• Blue Light Card ticket holders must bring their Blue Light Card.
• To combine Kew/Wakehurst membership tickets with National Trust tickets, please use the Kew and Wakehurst members ticket option.
Please select Kew and Wakehurst members or All Other Visitors