Explore over 500 acres of wild botanic garden, from meadows to wetlands, living laboratories to the Millennium Seed Bank.
To protect our important botanic collections, we have a few dos and don'ts to read before you come.
Dogs are now welcome into the gardens. Dogs must remain on a short lead at all times on the designated paths. Please note extendable leads are not allowed and short leads are available to borrow from the Visitor Centre. For more info visit. Everything you need to know about dog walking at Wakehurst
When booking remember:
• You will have 30 minutes from your chosen time slot to enter the Gardens; once you're inside, stay as long as you like.
• Please do not arrive before the time on your ticket.
• Members must bring ID and membership card, or proof of membership number
• Blue Light Card ticket holders must bring their Blue Light Card.
• To combine Wakehurst and Kew Gardens membership tickets with National Trust tickets, please use the Wakehurst and Kew Gardens members ticket option.
Please select Wakehurst and Kew Gardens members or All Other Visitors