Wakehurst is open for you to enjoy our magnificent gardens during these difficult times.
With over 500 acres to explore, there is plenty of space for you to roam safely through our wild botanic garden. You can always find a quiet spot to reconnect with nature and we hope your visit provides much-needed fresh air and respite.
You'll need to book a time slot for your visit to help us reduce queues, and keep visitors and staff safe.
Only book as many tickets as you need, and don't forget to cancel if you can no longer make it so others can visit.
To protect our amazing plants (and our visitors) we have rules around behaviour in the Gardens to read before you come.
Please follow government advice. If you or your guest has symptoms of COVID-19 or are self-isolating you must not visit the Gardens.
When booking remember:• You can only visit our gardens in a group of 6 (from any number of households) or as two households (each household can include existing support bubbles, if eligible).
• You will have 30 minutes from your chosen time slot to enter the Gardens; once you're inside, stay as long as you like.
• Please do not arrive before the time on your ticket.
• Members must bring ID and membership card, or proof of membership number
• Blue Light Card ticket holders must bring their Blue Light Card.
• To combine Kew/Wakehurst membership tickets with National Trust tickets, please use the Kew and Wakehurst members ticket option
Please select Kew and Wakehurst members or All Other Visitors